LBC is in need of 5 Customer Associates

LBC is in need of 5 Customer Associates for immediate deployment with the following qualifications:

• A graduate of any Four-year Course
• Has good communication skills
• Good in customer service
• With pleasing personality
• Female (at least 5’2” in height)
• Male (at least 5’5” in height with Driver’s License)
• Not more than 27 years old
• Willing to be assigned anywhere in Cebu

Qualified applicants may send their Application Letter, Resumé with 2x2 colored picture and Transcript of Records to:

The Area Head
Cebu Head Office
LBC Express, Inc.
Lot 5-6, Mactan Airport Cargo Area,
Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu

This entry was posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to LBC is in need of 5 Customer Associates

  1. i want to know if this company is still hiring for a customer associate??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want also to know this company is still hiring until now. Please contact this number 09392228600. If you have time to interview me anytime is vecant for me. Thank you so much..

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls let me know if ther's an open for the manager or supervisory position @ cebu area..plz contact me 09057751826..thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to know if this company is still in need of a customer associates until now. Please do contact me with this number 09238256503. I am very much willing to apply. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to apply for Toledo branch. Is it still available. This is my # 0932-6928-901

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM INTERESTED TO APPLY PLS SEND ME A TXT 09753046010, I am a CSR for 2 yrs, but nouw Im looking for a daytime job

    ReplyDelete
  7. I AM INTERESTED TO APPLY PLS SEND ME A TXT 09753046010, I am a CSR for 2 yrs, but nouw Im looking for a daytime job

    ReplyDelete