Data Encoder in Cebu


Qualifications:
-Computer Literate
-At least 2 years graduate/college level
-With at least 35-40wpm
-Not more than 30 years old
-Must be a resident of Cebu
-Has experience working as a Data Encoder is an advantage

If you are interested to apply you may submit your comprehensive resume with 2x2 picture, academic records and certifications to:

Email to ksdomingo@hrnetwork.com


Get in touch or visit: http://www.hrnetworkph.com

Or contact:Khei Domingo
HR Network Inc.
Email: ksdomingo@hrnetwork.com

This entry was posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Data Encoder in Cebu

  1. still hiring?.. im interested to apply

    ReplyDelete
  2. contact me 09323407218, or email me at ujohnflorence@yahoo.com..i'm very much interested in this position..i was a data encoder before at ACS cebu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to apply as an encoder... i have experience training (OJT) at National Bureau of Investigation for 5 months... contact me 09324825023... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. still hiring sir? im interested send me a message broken_scars2010@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still hiring? I have experience working as a encoder in Bureau of Customs for 8 months contact me @
    09436467971

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still hiring? I want to apply if in case your still in need of a Data Encoder. Please contact me in this number: 09051008990

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still hiring? I am interested to apply in your company as a Data Encoder. Please contact me in this number:09424612606

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day!!!

    I am a computer literate and proficient in typing.
    I can type more than 50-60 words per minute...
    To view my profile account in typing speed...here is the link, "http://10fastfingers.com/user/167475/"

    I am looking for a part time job where I can use my vacant time.
    I am currently studying at Britech Interface College and taking up Associate in Computer Technology.
    My class is only half day except Monday and I don't have a class every Friday and Saturday.
    I am a hard worker and I can work additional hours to accomplish my task.
    As a result, I've been able to send myself to college all by myself.

    I am looking for a part time job where I can use my available time and to enhance my knowledge and able to apply my skills.
    Even though I don't have an experience working as a data encoder, but I am willing to work and I have the skills and I am trainable.

    You can contact me in this number:63923-141-5048

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you still hiring? i wanna apply to this kind of job.. where is this located? my number is 09234277174..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still hiring? I am interested to apply as a data encoder, i am computer literate and programing, i am willing to work and train. contact # 09433448989

    ReplyDelete
  12. is it still hiring?im very interested to apply for this job. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. by the way you can contact me through this number 0923 404 7125 :)

      Delete
  13. still hiring sir?please feel free to contact me with this number 09165298319. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. still hiring in that position? i can encode morethan 40wpm .. please contact me in this number. 09053152341 .. thanks..

    ReplyDelete