Store personnel or internet attendant

- college level; students are very welcome
- interested in both position
- must be honest, hardworking and dependable

Interested applicants may contact me on this number 09224702844 during working hours. Please let me know if you are an applicant for if not I will not answer your call. You may also submit your biodata by calling this number 232-9387.

This entry was posted in , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Store personnel or internet attendant

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in taking both positions, but I could not make a call or send a message as I do not have any means of communication or a permanent residence as of the moment. Is there any other way to make contact, an Email Address preferably ?

    ReplyDelete