Virtual Assistant Business to Business

Join us and be part of a fast growing BPO company. Come and drop by our office and get hired instantly. Applicants will start ASAP

We are in need of applicants for the position Virtual Assistant

Qualifications:

Experience in a call center is A MUST
Handled Business to Business Calls
Dependable, keen on details and have strong customer service orientation
Aggressive, highly motivated and focused
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Amenable to working on a GRAVEYARD SHIFT
Able to think independently
Dynamic, Outgoing Personality.
Computer literate

********* OFFICE HOURS: 06:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m. *************

Drop by our office between 06:00am to 03:00pm (Monday to Friday)

704 TGU Tower AsiaTown I.T. Park Lahug
Cebu City

OR

Send your resume with photo to:

jobs@ebusinessbpo.com or
techjobs@ebusinessbpo.com

**IMPORTANT: Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject line or in your resume

This entry was posted in , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Virtual Assistant Business to Business

  1. Amazing…what an awesome blog! You have a way with words and how I wish I can write like you. I am starting my freelance career as a blogger on all topics under the sun. Is there a niche for writers like me who want to write on everything and anything? I found some really cool sites like Business Logo Design, seo website audit that are the best platform for beginners like me…and of course, for the professionals. What are your thoughts on e-Marketplaces?

    ReplyDelete