Data Encoder

Computer Literate
At least 2 years graduate/college level
With at least 35-40wpm
Not more than 30 years old
Must be a resident of Cebu
Has experience working as a Data Encoder is an advantage

Wage/Salary:Cebu minimum wage salary
Start: can start immediately
Duration:5 months
Type:Full Time
How to apply:Please send resume with recent photo to ksdomingo@hrnetworkph.com
Company:HR Network Inc.
Contact:Khei Domingo

This entry was posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Data Encoder

  1. Good day!!
    I am so interested to apply as a data encoder I can type atleast 40wpm...You can reach me through email ailsbunny@gmail.com or txt me 09087795310

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still hiring? I really want to apply in your company as a Data Encoder. I have all your qualifications except the experience of working as data encoder but I really love to work in your company. You can reach me through email klieramz07@yahoo.com or text me 09424612606.

    ReplyDelete